Friday, September 25, 2009

Hello! / Sveiki!

Hello, my first message for my new blog :)
Welcome all in my blog :) you can see more of my works, created before opening of this blog in my flickr album (link on the right).
I'm a girl from Kaunas, a city in the heart of Lithuania. I graduated from Kaunas Art School, then studied Political Sciences in Vilnius, the capital, and now came back to my hometown for my master in East Asia Region studies. I'm interested in a lot of things, that are very different or even contradicting at times. I have a not ending list of ideas, but not so much free time to implement, but I don't loose hope that sooner or later I will fullfil all my crazy and not so crazy ideas and plans. :) But here you will not see anything about politics, only my artistic side ;)


Sveiki visi, apsilankę mano bloge! Daugiau mano šilko, modelino ir senesnių darbų galite pasižiūrėti mano flickr albume, nuoroda dešinėje ;) Esu kaunietė, baigiau Kauno dailės gimnaziją, vėliau Vilniuje politikos mokslus, dabar studijuoju VDU Rytų Azijos regiono studijų magistre, domiuosi daugeliu dalykų, kurie kartais atrodo ir vienas kitam priešingi.Turiu be galo daug idėjų ir įkvėpimo, tačiau ne tiek daug laiko, bet vis tikiuosi, kad anksčiau ar vėliau, pavyks įgyvendinti visus crazy ir ne tokius crazy planus :) vis dėlto šitame bloge nerasite nieko apie politiką :D tik mano meniškąją pusę.

No comments:

Post a Comment