Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Appreciations / Įvertinimai

It is very nice when my works are appreciated, it is nice to hear appraisals for my works from the people I know and from those who newly discover my works. It upraises me a lot and encourages to keep doing what I do.
In one lithuanian crafters forum I was elected the "golden hands" crafter of the month in January. I am very happy for this title, it was published even a little interview with me on the site, though, it's in lithuanian, and it's here
In the same forum I now teach silk painting online. I have a class with six students it
s a great fun, I don't know if I am a very strict teacher :)

Smagu, kai įvertina darbus, smagu vis girdėti pagyrimus iš seniau pažįstamų ir naujai atrandančių mano darbus žmonių, pakelia nuotaiką, skatina vis toliau dirbti. Galiu pasigirti, kad viename forume, dėl kurio kaltės ir įsivėliau į rankdarbiavimą, buvau išrinkta sausio mėnesio "auksaranke", labai pradžiugino toks įvertinimas, netgi pasirodė puslapyje šioks toks mano interviu :) kam įdomu... :) čia
Dabar tame pačiame forume dėstau virtualiai tapybos ant šilko, turiu net šešias mokines, ir esu labai griežta mokytoja :D nors stengiuosi būti ir teisinga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment