Friday, January 15, 2010

Polymer clay jewelry / modelino papuošalai

I was baking, polishing, varnishing for a few days and now I already have some results. Though they seem really few compared to the amount of time I spent polishing :D I made a scarf ring and earrings matching the 'Safari' scarf :) and some more earrings from polymer clay, some of which are already gone :)
I like combining silk and polymer clay ;) )

Kelias dienas kepiau, šlifavau, lakavau, ir jau yra rezultatai, nors jų ne tiek daug, palyginus kiek laiko šlifavau :D padariau žiedelį skarai ir auskarus prie safari skarelės, ir prie seniau daryto povo šalikėlio :) bei dar kelis auskarus iš modelino, iš kurių keli tik padaryti jau atsidūrė ne pas mane :p :)
Patinka man derinti šilką su modelinu :)













1 comment:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    Silk Scarves UK

    ReplyDelete