Sunday, January 24, 2010

forgetmenots? / neužmirštuolės?

As the swap of one craft forum went to an end, I can publicly show, what was the gift that I sent. I made it according to colors that were mentioned. The first idea that came to my mind was forgetmenot, but after they evolved to some abstract five leaves ornaments :) It was the first scarf of the year 2010, though I show it only now :)

Kadangi jau baigėsi mainai, organizuoti forume, tai galiu pasirodyti, kokia buvo mano nusiųsta dovanėlė, dariau, pagal nurodytas mėgstamas spalvas, pirma kilusi mintis buvo neužmirštuolės, tačiau jos išsivystė į tiesiog penkialapius ornamentus :) tai buvo pirmasis šių metų darbas, nors pasirodau tik dabar :)


I also made a matching scarf ring from polymer clay and clip earrings from some azure stone cabochons :)
Priderinau dar modelino žiedelį, ir auskarus klipsus iš kažkokio žydro akmens kabošonų :)
To give you the idea of the whole composition, here is a photo of the scarf still on the frame, and the second one before putting colors on:
Na, šiek tiek benram vaizdui apie kompoziciją susidaryti, dar ant rėmo ir dar prieš spalvinant:

No comments:

Post a Comment