Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Intuition / nuojauta

I gave this jewelry set as a gift to one of my friends. Because it had been a long time since I gave any presents to her and because just as I touched those beads the future jewelry in my mind was immediately associated with that friend. And it turned out, the intuition didn't betray me :) it turned out my friend thought of wearing a blue dress for her graduating from university party. A perfect case of witchy feminine intuition or a coincidence or maybe I just know my friend well :)

Padovanojau vienai savo draugei papuošalų komplektuką, todėl, kad jai jau seniai buvau ką nors dovanojusi ir todėl, kad tik pačiupinėjus karoliukus iškart būsimas papuošalas mintyse prilipo jai. Ir pasirodo, nuojauta neapgavo :) ji, pasirodo, galvojo universiteto išleistuvėms apsivilkti mėlyną suknelę, pataikyta kaip pirštu į akį. Kažin, ar tai raganiška moteriška intuicija ar sutapimas, o gal tiesiog aš labai gerai ją pažįstu. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment