Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Italy / Italija

I recently came back from a trip to Italy, it was not the first, and for sure not the last of my trips to bella Italia. Everytime I succeed to see some magnificent part of this country, and the more of Italy I see the better I realise how much there still is to see and to do :) probably it is the same about every country, I feel a bit shamed to say, but I didn't see all of Lithuania either, no matter how relatively small my home country is.
I was watching the photos of my trips and decided to collect some nicest moments and nicest photos that I made. So here it is a little mix of Italy, some of its seasons, regions, big and small cities and towns.

Neseniai grįžau iš savo nepirmos ir nepaskutinės kelionės į Italiją. Kiekvieną kartą pasiseka pamatyti kokią nors gražią jos dalelę, ir kuo daugiau Italijos pamatau, tuo labiau suprantu, kiek dar daug liko pamatyti ir nuveikti ten :) turbūt toks pats jausmas apimtų lankantis kiekvienoje šalyje. Šiek tiek gėda prisipažinti, but nesu aplankiusi ir visų įdomių Lietuvos vietų ir vietelių, nesvarbu, kokia palyginus maža mūsų šalelė.
Žiūrinėjau nuotraukas iš visų savo kelionių Italijoje, ir kad jau jų tiek nemažai prisirinko kažkaip beveik savaime susidėliojo tokios įspūdžių nuotrupų mozaikos iš mėgstamiausių mano darytų nuotraukų.

***

***

***

***

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful impression of a country I love so much myself!

    ReplyDelete