Monday, September 28, 2009

Peacock / povas

My newest silk work... I asked my boyfriend to send me something to inspire me, and he sent a photo of a peacock... I thought, why not, I never drew a peacock... :) so this is my interpretation, I told it few times in various posts in other sites, but I really think that some sunset of an exotic faraway land is reflected in its eye... and those who are interested in my previous silk works, check my flickr album (the link on the right) :)

Naujausias mano šilko darbas... paprašiau draugo, kas atsiųstų ką nors, kas galėtų įkvėpti mane, atsiuntė povo nuotrauką... pagalvojau, o kodėl gi ne, povo dar niekad nepiešiau :) taigi, mano interpretacija, jau kartojuosi, bet man tikrai atrodo, kad jo akyse atsispindi kokios nors egzotiškos šalies saulėlydis... o kam įdomu mano praeiti šilko darbai ir ne tik, gali apsilankyti čia:
www.flickr.com/photos/simona_silk



No comments:

Post a Comment